Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I won DJ in an auction!!!!


Good morning everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know that I won DJ in an auction. My friend, Dennis, over at
http://www.stockcarpitpass.com has an outstanding idea going on over there. Part of the money raised from the auction goes to the Victory Junction Gang camp. I couldn't think of a better way to support my driver along with the camp. Great idea Dennis and I salute you for your efforts. Please stop on over to his site, it is definitely worth seeing and bookmarking.

PS. I just had to post this cartoon from Lori over at http://www.war-wagon.com She is a wonderful friend and I appreciate everything she does for us and the sport of NASCAR.

Have a great day everyone!!!
Tom

2 comments:

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Thanks Tammy. Well Lori knows I am a big time DJ fan and since she made that cartoon one week, she just added that little saying on it for me. I printed it out and had it framed.

Thanks for stopping by and posting.

Go DJ and Elliott!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80