Monday, January 14, 2008

Truly A Time For Mourning

My grandmom and I

(this was taken on 9/22/07 at my sisters rehearsal dinner, this was the last time I got to see her)


Good morning everyone,

My grandmom, who was 97 years old, passed away yesterday morning. She led a wonderful and joyous life and we are going to truly miss her. She was living down in Naples, Florida with my parents. The plans are for her to be creamated and then my mom and dad are going to fly up to Philadelphia to have a special memorial service held at her old church and then her ashes will be buried next to my grandpop. I know she is in a better place and will be once again with my grandpop but it is still very difficult and hard to deal with. Please say a special prayer for our family during this hard time.

Thank you and everyone have a wonderful day.

No comments:

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80