Friday, November 21, 2008

Dear Fellow Bloggers...Need Your Help


Good afternoon to all my fellow bloggers out there. I am in a dilemma and would really value your thoughts and opinions on the following subject. As a parent, do you feel it is right to let your teenage son/daughter have their girlfriend/boyfriend over to the house while there is not a parent present? I might sound old fashioned here but I really do not agree with the whole situation. Unfortunately I am faced with such a situation. I am recently divorced and my girls, pictured above, live with their mother. Well I have voiced my concerns over this because I found out my girls have been having their boyfriends come over while she is not at home and it is for several hours. I have put out the offer that if the girls ever want to hang out with their boyfriends at my house while I am at home, they are more then welcome to. I trust my girls and their boyfriends totally but in this whole situation, you are just setting it up for something possibly to happen.
I value your opinion.

No comments:

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80