Sunday, February 22, 2009

Underway Once Again...



Hello to all my friends out there. Perhaps most of you don't know it but I work for a Navy government contractor and occasionally we are tasked with riding submarines for various testing and operations. I will be going out on the USS Virginia SSN-774, the Navy's newest submarine and the first in her class. Unfortunately I can not say when I am leaving or coming back but I am leaving shortly and will be back sometime around the middle of March.


I am sure going to miss watching the races and reading all the articles and blogs out there so I will have a lot of catching up to do.


The one great thing is we have e-mail while we are underway. You just have to love modern technology.


Everyone be safe and I will drop a message here after I get back.


Till then,

Tom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friends...
It's nice to visit your blog...
Good information here..

Anonymous said...

Hey guy,

When you get back stop by--I reactivated the NascarComix blog.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

bothenook said...

so, how did your underway go? new/newer boats don't have quite the shall i say atmospheric flavor of the old girls, but they still DIVE.
kind of envious, if you want to know.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80