Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back In Black

Wow, talk about scary. I am not saying that in a bad way. It has just been too long since you seen the Black car even though it will not have the number 3 on it, it is a fitting tribute to the Great Dale Earnhardt.

I am really not sure how this all came about because I know the rumors of junior driving the #3 soon was being talked about...maybe this is Teresa's way of covering her tail even though she is happy all the sponsors of the 3 DEI cars in both Busch and Cup are all sporting this paint scheme since it is going to be Dale Earnhardt day this upcoming Saturday. It would of been Dale's 55th birthday and I bet you my bottom dollar that he would still be driving today. Let the legend live forever!!!

Good Luck to all the DEI cars at Talladega and thank you DEI for doing such a great tribute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom!!

When I saw that car for the first time, I got goosebumps... And I'm not an Earnhardt fan in the least! Jr's gonna win the race this weekend, that's my prediction...

Hope you are doing well!!

RC said...

I wasn't a Big E fan, but it's still nice to see Junior doing this. I only wish the other two guys who were also sporting this paint scheme would get the press for it, lol. I think Paul Menards car looks the best anyway.

My dad will be thrilled, lol.

Anonymous said...

WOW...that's a beauty!
Wishing DJ luck in Talledega this weekend and hope everyone enjoys it as well!

Tiredawg said...

Say it isn't so, is Dale gonna drive a Toyota UPS Camry next year?????? Yes that black car made the old eyes well up a bit.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80