Sunday, April 02, 2006

Carl Edwards on the Fox Hit Show 24




Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Office Depot Ford Fusion, traveled to Chatsworth, Calif. to appear in his first role in a primetime drama. Edwards, who was in town to promote the up com ing race at California Speedway on February 26, took part in the filming of FOX’s hit show “24” that is set to air Monday, April 3 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). This wasn’t Edwards’ first foray into acting as he made a guest appearance as himself on the hit soap opera “The Guiding Light” back in October of 2005.

About “24” Created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, “24” retains its unpredictable and unique format in the fifth season. Each episode covers one hour of real time, and the season's entire story takes place in one heart-stopping day, with viewers following characters as they experience an unforgettable day while facing extraordinary circumstances. “24” is a production of Real Time Productions and Imagine Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. For more information on “24” go to www.fox.com/24/

I have added a link on the right hand side where you can go and put yourself on the Official 24 Map. I love this show and put myself on the map.

4 comments:

RC said...

I'm not a big fan of 24... I know; I'm the only one on the planet, I think. But anyway, I still think it's cool that Carl got that role. They even showed him in the preview.

Somebody's movin' up!

Anonymous said...

What role did he play in 24?

I don't watch the show. I wait till the end of the year to buy the DVD. Then, I watch all of the episodes back to back.

I can't wait a week to see what happens next.

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

He played one of the guys from the Department of Homeland Security.

Anonymous said...

Saw the show...Yum! Um...er...I mean it was a VERY good episode!
:)

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80