Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cars Out On DVD


Cars is now on sale on DVD (November 7th, 2006)

If you are a NASCAR fan, you will really appreciate this movie. Pixar did a wonderful job in making this animation film. You just have to see it to believe it. I was truly impressed with the level of detail they did to make this movie so life-like.

Go out and buy the DVD today, I know I am. Walmart is selling it for $14.97 for the first two or three days. You will want this for your DVD collection.

As soon as I am done posting this, I am out of here to go buy my copy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, I plan on picking up a copy soon. My daughter has seen the film, but I haven't, but I don't think she will mind snuggling with her mom and watching it again. Looking forward to adding it to my DVD collection. ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM! :)

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80