Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Great Job for DJ at Daytona


Good morning everyone. For those of you that had off yesterday for President's Day, like myself, I hope you enjoyed it. It is back to work today...YUCK!!! LOL

Great job to DJ for getting a 10th place finish in a wild one at Daytona. I think Dale would have gotten a better finishing position if not for the caution because he was coming up through the field rather quickly. It reminded me of the Bud Shootout that he won where he came out of no where but that is DJ's style....stay in the back and out of trouble.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Tom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom - I agree if the race ended with a green flag, my bet is DJ would have finished 6th or 7th. In DJ fashion, he played in the back all day and then charged through the field at the end. Smart cat!

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

I agree Mike, that is the way DJ runs at the restrictor plate tracks. He likes to play it safe and hang in the back just waiting for his time to charge to the front. Just like at the Daytona 500, you didn't see or hear about him at all and then all of the sudden with about 25 laps to go, there he is running in the Top 10. I don't care what people say about his age and driving, he still knows how to win.

Anonymous said...

I think only @ Restrictor Plate tracks should the Green, white, checkered be thrown out and do a 5 Lap SHOOTOUT.

(Reason) Let's face it, it takes a good 2 Laps to get the cars completely up to speed. Just think if Jarrett would have had 3 more Laps...he could have finished 5-6 positions better.

Let the Drivers duke it out for 5 Laps. 2 Laps is a Joke...

Cynthia

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Hi Cynthia,

I agree about the number of laps, especially on the restrictor plate tracks, they just don't give the cars enough time.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80