Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Special Group Shot Picture To Share


Hi everyone,

Well I have tried that mobile blogging thing and I don't see it working so I emailed the blogger team to see what is going on. I also updated my picture on my profile but it does not show up on the blog page but it is there on my profile page, who knows, maybe it is lost in the matrix.

Anyhow,

I wanted to share this special picture of my friends when we were down in Charlotte in May 2004 for the Coca-Cola 600. As you can tell from the picture, we had the honor to get our picture taken with DJ and Elliott. Robert Yates was also in the room but we forgot to ask him to get in the picture, oh well next time...LOL. As you can tell from the picture, I kind of snazzed it up a bit.

I will tell you this, Elliott is a card. He is hilarious and very personable as is DJ but Elliott, he sure does have that kid side in him. I mean, did you see him walk behind Jeff Gordon while he was being interviewed prior to the Bud Shootout and the gesture he made as he walked by? Enough said...LOL

Have a great day everyone!!!

FYI...The comments and views in this blog are soley my thoughts and expressions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your web site looks great Tom! Keep up the great work and enjoy your weekend!

J
xoxo

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80