Friday, July 07, 2006

UPS to follow DJ to Michael Waltrip Racing

It has just been announced on UPS Racing that UPS will follow DJ to Michael Waltrip Racing to sponsor his Camry for the 2007 & 2008 Seasons.

July 7, 2006 -- UPS today announced a two-year agreement with Michael Waltrip Racing to sponsor driver Dale Jarrett in a Toyota Camry for the 2007 and 2008 seasons of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series.The announcement here at the Chicagoland Speedway comes after Jarrett agreed earlier this year to move to the Waltrip organization and race a Camry starting with the 2007 Daytona 500.


Congratulations DJ!!! I knew they would follow you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW how cool is that! Good news for DJ and UPS. Not sure I'll see any of the race due to some vacation time with my daughter, but I will wish DJ luck while sitting at the beach with a Pina Colada in my hand. And of course best of luck to MY fav racer GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Carl! :)

Rusty said...

Hmm...I'm happy for DJ, of course, that he has the comfort of his sponsor coming with him to his new team for his last few years in racing...but I feel bad for RYR as well. I mean, DJ and Elliott are running REALLY poorly right now...and there's talk of Elliott leaving as well, and you know M&Ms would go with him, too! Where does this all leave the race team? Who knows...

But I'm happy for DJ, and wish him luck at MWR.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80