Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The #88 Theme Pool Table Auction is Over...

eXtreme Custom Billiards is proud to announce the winner of their one-of-a-kind Dale Jarrett, NASCAR #88 pool table. The pool table was won in a charity auction held earlier this fall to benefit the Heart of Florida United Way.

and the winner is...(drum roll please)

Fran and Rick Bays of Sarasota, Florida.

This table was autographed by Dale Jarrett and features the design of his NASCAR, sale price of the table was $12,500. eXtreme Custom Billiards is the leading designer of personalized pool tables, with designs limited only by the purchasers imagination.

Out of the $12,500 raised by the auction, $6,750 of that goes to the United Way.

That is sure alot of money for a pool table but I will say this, if I had the money, I would of definitely been bidding on it.

Congratulations once againto Fran and Rick!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A game of 8 ball anyone!

Lena said...

WOW that thing is cooooool. I wonder if my husband would let me keep it if I ever won one ...

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80