Sunday, October 29, 2006

Always To Quick To Judge.



Good evening everyone. Being a Dale Jarrett fan and running a website for him, I always stand by my driver no matter what he drives or who he drives for. I back him up 110% for any of his actions after any incident but I recently received an email from a person via my website. I am going to keep the person's identity hidden but here is the email:

After watching how Mr. Jarrett conducted himself after the "ACCIDENT" at Lowes Motor Speedway last night, I found out that he is not the gentleman I believed him to be.
Since his announcement of moving to a Toyota which is not an American car, his personality has changed. If I was in charge of NASCAR the demonstration of poor
Sportsmanship would cost him a $100,000.00 fine and disqualification him from driving for the rest of the season. His Father must not be very proud of him today.

After I read this email like three times, all I can do is shake my head. Does this person really know what they are talking about. Just because DJ is moving to Toyota, does that make him an enemy of NASCAR? A traitor to the United States? Come on people, where is the ridicule against the guys who drive in the Truck series? You never hear any talk about those guys. You want to know why? Well it is because the Truck series is not as popular as Cup. If you ask me, I sometimes compare the truck series to the cup series like this, the truck series is the exciting college football and the cup series is like the NFL, it is all about the money.

This person who wrote the email should read the cartoon above because they obiviously do not understand anything about the sport.


2 comments:

RC said...

Yeah, that's not a fair arguement against DJ. Plenty of other drivers have handled themselves worse.

Plus Toyota's are manufactured here now. A little research would go a long way for whoever this was.

Oh and $100,000.00 fine? Okay...

Anonymous said...

Very well put Tom. That saying can be used for anyone in any situation and I, myself, have to stop and think about those words from time to time.

Hope your week is going well! :)

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80