Thursday, October 26, 2006

Welcome Jason Jarrett To The Blogs




Hello everyone,

Just thought I would share the wonderful news of the launching of Jason Jarrett's blog. Of course you know Jason is the son of Dale Jarrett. He is currently DJ's spotter for RYR. Also he spends quite a bit of time with the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure. I do hope everyone will stop on over at his blog and welcome him.

His blog can be found here---->Full Throttle Living

Thanks to 4ever3 and Full Throttle for sharing this great news with us.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Tom,

Thanks for stopping by my Finish Line blog, I have my new blog up and running. Here is the url

http://allsports.blogsome.com/

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80