Friday, July 13, 2007

Chicago...Chicago...It's the place to be

It is off to Chicago this week. DJ sits 40th in the points standings and of course will have to qualify on time. The UPS Toyota has had one issue after another and trust me when I say that I have been very disappointed in their performance. Don't get me wrong, I know this is their first year in the Series and they will get better with more time, it is a learning process, but when it is your favorite driver and he is not making races, well it just plain stinks. I do watch the race every weekend despite Dale not being in most of them but it is just me. You sometimes find yourself battling over whether you still want to follow him but I keep telling myself that DJ will always be my favorite driver no matter what he drives. He is a Cup Champion and noone can EVER take that away from him.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure would be nice for DJ to exit the sport on top, not in the garage.

Racefan57 said...

Glad to see you're back.. I read your blog months ago but never saw anything new.... I have replaced you on my blogroll

Dale is one of my favorites... with me I am not stuck on one driver... that way I am not totally disappointed

Anonymous said...

don't give up they are improving a little week by week...it's just a matter of time...

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80