Monday, July 09, 2007

I am back and ready to get going...




Hello to all my friends out there. First off, I want to say that I am truly sorry that I have been away for such a long period of time. There are things that happen in our lives that we can not control but we move on. I will admit that I lost my interest in doing something that I truly enjoy and that is working on my blog and my website, both of which have been neglected for far too long.

There is one special person out there, you know who you are, that has given me that inspiration again to start writing. Words can not express how much I appreciate everything this person has done for me. I wanted to share something with all of you that means a great deal to me:

A Time Of Change

It took some time to change my mind,
To open up and leave the fear behind


All your patience and gentle ways
Helped to open me up day by day


Now I look into your loving soul
I know I am finally completely whole

You are my lover, my soulmate and friend,
keeping my heart safet now and until the end
.


I just want to say again that things in life happen for a reason. There is a higher power looking out for each and every one of us. Once you see it happen, DO NOT EVER let it go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...now maybe you can add some mojo to DJ, he needs it!

Rusty said...

I hope you're doing well, Tom! It sounds like maybe you weren't for a while, but things seem to be looking up. Best wishes! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I almost wrote you off - welcome back!

4ever3

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80