Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to my daughter Chelsey




I just wanted to post this for my daughter since I didn't have time yesterday (Sunday). My daughter, Chelsey, turned 12 years old yesterday (March 5th). We took her out to her favorite restaurant on Saturday night and then on Sunday she got the present she asked for. She had no idea she was getting it. It is the Teal Colored Special Edition Nintendo DS with all 4 of the Nintendo Dogs games, it is so awesome. I can't believe the graphics. I sure wish they had things like this when I was growing up. The only thing I had was my lego's or my atari ping-pong...LOL

I wanted to thank my friend Mike Harper over at http://www.spinoutzone.com for the wonderful Birthday message he left on his site for my daughter. Hey Mike she saw it and was really happy...you made her day!!!

Well everyone, gotta get working.

Have a great day,
Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was very nice!!! happy birthday chelsey have a great day!!

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Thanks don, she had a really nice birthday and got spoiled rotten.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80