Monday, March 13, 2006

Sin City Racing At Its Best




-Okay, what is wrong with this picture. Poor Kenseth leads the most laps, late caution causes him the race, Jimmie Johnson wins...AGAIN!!!

-Kyle Busch -vs- Tony Stewart and the winner is---->Kyle Busch 3rd, Tony Stewart 21st

-Loose tire for JJ Yeley is snake eyes for his chances in the race...finishing 17th

-Kasey Kahne gambles on the outside, takes 4th.

-Jeff Gordon in a green car? Hmmm, well the odds have it..finishes 5th.

-Ryan Newman busts and finishes 43rd.

-Is it me or does it appear that Kurt Busch's ears pinned back isn't helping his aero.

-Clint Bowyer is breathing a sigh of relief with a good finish, now he doesn't have to worry about a hit being put out on him.

-Hey Hamlin, don't quit your day job..stick with racing the car. You never know, they may ask you to drive the FedEx truck and race DJ

-Tony Stewart, get that temper under control and listen to Zippy.


Las Vegas sure does have its excitement. Just imagine what it will be like next year with 20 degree banking. Are we talking another Atlanta? Maybe, but the banking at Atlanta is more progressive making it the fastest track on the circuit and only 1.54 miles..simply amazing.


Hey Fox Broadcasting, I have to give you big kudo's for the coverage. You actually showed alot of the field yesterday and didn't stay focused on just the lead cars, it is about time and I love the Wire cam, it gave a great view of the front stretch and the pits, I am glad something good came from the NFL.

Well that is my report for Vegas!!!

What are your thoughts?

Tom
"Where the rubber meets the pavement"
www.dalejarrett4ever.com

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Well, you know my thoughts!!! LOL!!
However, this time last year, Matt was way down in points and now he is 2nd. So, that's good.

It does seem that DJ and Elliott are not off to the best start this year. They need to step it up over at RYR.

And yes, that was an interesting race. A LOT better than CA.

Better luck to DJ next week!!!

RC said...

I agree with you on the wirecam Tom, I thought that was great. I'm a big football fan too though, so I'm glad to see them sharing some good stuff.

Great blog!

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Okay, this is horrible.

Dear Racechick, do you have a first name you go by? Is it Race or Chick or Racechick...lol

Thanks for stopping over to check out my blog, I am slowly but surely getting it put together nicely. Hope you will keep coming back.

Tom

RC said...

Tom your right, that is horrible! I never really thought about what people would have to call me while I was filling out the blogspot profile. Yes, I do and it's Brandy. Feel free to drop the RaceChick from here on out.

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Okay Brandy,

I am dropping the Race Chick...see *dropping* lol

Thanks for letting me know.

I will keep checking back on your blog and thank you for adding my blog as a link on yours

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80