Monday, March 20, 2006

Tis the Season For Rain...





Well isn't this just great. First, the race on Sunday is postponed for rain which really made my Sunday boring and now I am at work (shh, don't tell anyone I am writing in my blog during my work day...lol) and the race is scheduled to run at 11am this morning. I just took a look at the weather and it is not looking promising. Big time rain is moving in for the entire day into tomorrow. Perhaps the race will be rescheduled. I hope so, I hate missing a race but I should look into getting someting like TIVO or a DVR for these types of occasions.

Since yesterday was a wash out, we just sat around and watched the Harry Potter movies and then watched my favorite show, The Soprano's on HBO in HDTV...gotta love that!!!

What did you all do on your day without Racing?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Have a great day.

Tom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

With no race, I fell asleep. Then I watched Billy Madison in between blogging. I agree with you on the "Buschwackers". But without them, would there be a complete field? But I am glad Jeff Burton won. He was way over due.

(I won't tell anyone you're blogging at work......)

And stop by any time you want! Actually, may I add you to my fellow NASCAR fan list?

Anonymous said...

I hung at the house with BJ and watched Billy Madison too, LOL And watched George Mason beat UNC in basketball!!! WOOHOO!!! That's a home team, gotta root for them, I'm going to be right there at their stadium this Friday night for a concert!!! :)

Anonymous said...

After wishing Dad a Happy 66th birthday and rushing back to the house, I find no race *sigh* So I flicked between March Madness and Golf. Later on I put in Disc #7 of the first season of 24. Love that show!

At 11:00am this morning I flicked on the tube, ran an extension cord from my Dad's office to my desk and worked happily checking in from time to time on the race.

The perks of working in the family business
:-)

Great job DJ and congrats to Bill Luster!

Anonymous said...

Oops...Lester I mean

*Sigh*

Cheyenne said...

We just sat around and did absolutely nothing. What else was there to do?

RC said...

I slept the day away. Although, I wish I spent the day watching the Harry Potter movies. I have yet to get a full day where I can watch all four in a row. It's going to happen though!

The Sopranos is great this season... as always.

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80