Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My New Ride...





Well I have seen some of my friends posting pictures of their new cars so I just had to share mine. I bought this car when I retired from the Navy after 20 years of service this past September. I think I treat it better then I do my two girls...LOL, only kidding.

It is a 2005 Nissan Altima SE with the 3.5L V-6. It is the same engine that is in the Maxima and let me tell you, this car has zipppppppppppppp!!! I have done a few things to it since these pictures were taken. I have had the windows tinted, had those rain guards put on all of the 4 windows and had my Radar detector and XM radio installed.I have noticed though it doesn't handle very well in the snow, I just think it has too much power and being front wheel drive just makes it worse.

I just want the warm weather to get here so I can have it detailed inside and out. Gotta keep my baby looking brand new.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Tom
www.dalejarrett4ever.com
"Where The Rubber Meets The Road"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

S W E E T!

I bet it would zip around Bristol or Martinsville. I'll drive! :)

DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Now there is an idea Mike. I would love to take it too Bristol.

Cassandra said...

Hi Tom!!
I think it was Rockingham where Khane and Kenseth had that side by side finish, but I could be wrong. I bet Khane will do well. Strange the article didn't mention Kasey at all! or DJ!!! Hmmm... I guess they can't mention them all!

Tiredawg said...

Well I was surfin over at BABS and saw Dale Jarrett and thought, Old schoolrace fan. Nice ride, but I think you would have more fun with that car at Homestead. Fast track with a little banking and flat straights hmmmm. Giving me ideas, goota go! Thanx for your service, I did a little time compared to being a lifer, I admire ya. Peace. Dawg

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80