Thursday, March 02, 2006

I love Van Pooling...


Since I work up in Newport, RI and live in CT, I was getting tired of spending $70 a week on gas and putting over 600 miles a week on my new car so I decided to join a van pool. I had to wait for about a month to get on one but I just started this Wednesday and I love it. I don't have to drive, I just sit back, relax, enjoy my coffee and listen to my MP3 player and maybe catch a snooze on the way in. It takes us about an hour or so to get to work so it is a nice break. It only cost me $120 a month to ride the van so considering I was spending close to $300 a month on gas plus the wear and tear on my new car, it is a GREAT deal. It is a 15 passenger van and there is 10 of us on it with plenty of room. I am just glad I got on. My van looks like the one in the picture to the far right.

Well I hope you all have a great day. We are suppose to get hit with snow today...Yippee!!!

Be safe!

Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will definitely save money on car expenses and just think about how nice it will be not to have the extra stress and aggravation on the long commute...ahhhhh nice!

It is definitely not a "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity" vehicle, but hey...whatever works right?!?

Enjoy your day!

What People Are Saying

Our Reviews
"Always liked your site, and Dale Jarrett was always a class act in my opinion, great job."

Bill
squidoo.com/jr88
"Great blog! Color and design is attractive. Graphics are quite good and appropriate to content. Interesting content. Navigates great. Top graphic on home page was quite slow loading just a FYI. Over all very nice job. Much success!"

Pat
redneckgazette.macwebsitebuilder.com/home.html
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

Check Out M80